Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello !

Happy Valentine's Day !


Gosh ! its been a long time ! i haven't write anything here on my blog for how many days.I'm so sorry.Forgive me. Its just that I'm too busy with my Thesis,Assignments,Projects,etc.. Well, i just wanna share you what happened this day.

Well, this day's FINE :) nothing particularly spectacular,really. I enjoyed this day dating with my friends and family and oops ! by the way someone gave me a gift. From a friend of mine HAHA :D it's sooo cute :) i love this day :) anyways, i have a question, For you what's the real meaning of valentine's day ?

 mmmmm...

They said that Valentine's day is for "LOVERS" but i guess they're wrong ! :P for me, valentine's day is for everyone i mean even though if you don't have a partner you can still celebrate Valentine's day. For me, the real meaning of Valentine's day is to tell your loved ones that you love them and celebrating it with them. Just like your family,friends and loved ones :) so when your single don't be sad, you have your Family. Why don't ya celebrate it with them? its way better ^_^ and also with your friends. but if you don't have them or they are away from you, THINK OF GOD ! HE IS ALWAYS THERE ^_^ yeah ! ^^

THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS FANTABULOUS DAY :)

i don't have nothing else to say so, i guess that would be all !

again HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ! LOVE YA ALL ! GODBLESS :)


hugs and kisses..

-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment