Thursday, March 24, 2011

Why do all GOOD THINGS come to an END ?

Hi,how are you ?

(sigh) ...

My highschool years will end. And I have mixed emotions right now. Sad,Happy,Excited,Worried,Confuse,Curious,Nervous, and etc. I don't know what will happen to me and to my classmates,batchmates and schoolmates. I don't know if we will see each other again. :(

I will miss those persons who became a part of my life. Even those persons who are not close to me. I will miss them. :( I will miss my friends namely: Clarisse Arnaez, Sheila Mae Etang, Karen Vargas, Careen de Dios, Maryglour Lariego and Karen Lim :( I will miss my classmates (PEAZERS) , I will miss our teachers, I will miss my schoolmates, my suitors, my crush , and special someone. I will miss also those Bad things and Good things that happened throughout my highschool years.

(sigh) Time passed by sooo fast. Right now, I'm reminiscing the Past, those memorable things that happened in my life these past few years and days. And i can't help to be sad. If only i could just turn back the time and slow it down. I can't believe it " PARANG KAILAN LANG " whew !

Why do all good things come to an end ?.. well,  Life goes on.. So we must or should I say I MUST MOVE ON and keep all those wonderful memories in my mind and heart 'till the end of my Life.

-k2i6e6.kaimen- :)

No comments:

Post a Comment