Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Due to STRESS.

Hello guys ! Oh my gosh . it's been a long time :) sorry if i haven't written anything on here, it is because i'm busy with school. By the way this week is our INTRAMURALS. I just hate it because after our intrams there's a lot of homework to be pass. And then we are so busy practicing for our final exam in our PE. I am really busy.

Anyway guys, do you know what's amenorrhea? Because i guess i have that kind of disease/disorder. It is the absence of menstrual flow. I'm kinda nervous because I haven't have my period this past few months. Well, i'm sure that i'm not pregnant because i never had an intercourse with the opposite sex. I'm scared of it. I guess i really have it. I researched about it's symptoms and it says that STRESS is also one of the factor that causes it. The problem is,I don't know and i'm not sure if i'm stressed or what. I don't know why i'm stressed etc. But there's one thing for sure (i guess) that causes me to be stressed. And it is because of my feelings. It is said that Hypothalamus controls the secretion of hormones etc. and also the heart. And i always think of Him and thinking of Him causes me to be sad or depressed. I want to stop it but i can't. It's uncontrollable. I need help. What should i do ? I hope everything will be okay.

Bakit ba ganun nalang kalaki ang epekto ng ating nararamdaman sa ating kalusugan? ugh ! I HATE IT. I hope everything will be okay. yun lang muna bye ! :)

-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment