Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MEMORABLE DAY OF MY LIFE :)

JANUARY 12, 2011


I really can't explain my feelings right now... sooooo happy ! nervous.... thankful..... mix emotions !!! wew..

First of all i would like to thank God for this another year that He has given me..
i'm now sixteen years existing here on the world ! wow !..

One of the unforgettable,spectacular,day of my life !!!
i really had a great and wonderful day today !!! oooh.. wow !

I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY :))


THANK YOU EVERYONE !.. MY PARENTS,MY SISTERS,MY FRIENDS,CLASSMATES,RELATIVES,EVERYONE! WEW ! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MAKING ME SOOOO HAPPY ^^


ang dami talagang nangyaring maganda ngayong araw na to.. sana tuloy tuloy na hehe.

Now that i am sixteen years old, i will be a BETTER PERSON..  chaar ! heehe ^^

shucks ! i just can't believe it.. I'M 16 YEARS OLD ! WOOOOW !! heehe..

I really don't have nothing much to say soooo... THAT WOULD BE ALL * smiles *

-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment