Wednesday, January 05, 2011

To all the guys i LOVED before <.. :))

- :)

NICE KNOWING YOU !!!



i know you havent forgotten about me... neither have i


how long has it been? feels like forever yet like yesterday


who can i ask for answers? i have so many


im moving on.... in my mind


im not so intune with my heart after you


i miss you everyday..... do you remember all our old days?


we were so deep...deeper than the ocean


where would we be now if i didnt walk away?


can you sleep now? who sleeps on my side of the bed?


im happy now... but would you made me happier.....


i think this is destiny... why does it feel like there's something missing..


i wish there was a rule book....


i sleep now...i dont see you in my dreams anymore....i hope your happy...


i still look the same...do you? is your stare still empty


i hope i made the right choice....



i died in your arms and relived in another




well meet again...






GOODBYE .. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment