Saturday, August 06, 2011

ANOTHER UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE !

August 06,2011


 Oh my gosh ! I'm so stupid ! JUST BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO DO SOMETHING I REALLY LIKE MAY KAPALIT NA DISASTER.

 well, ganito kasi yan. May audition sa modern dance for the intrams this day sa department namin (legions). then, Tomorrow is our tree planting sa NSTP namin.

Now,Required ang t-shirt namin sa nstp na dapat yun ang suotin. Pag walang t-shirt di makasali, pag hindi makasali, walang certificate and that certificate is one of our requirements para makagraduate. Now, nasa laundry shop yung t-shirt ko sa NSTP. Di ko nakuha kasi nga nag sali ako sa audition and malapit na mag 8pm natapos. Then, yung laundry shop close na by 7pm. di ko na rin makukuha tomorrow kasi sunday. It's close. Oh my gosh ! I'm so stupid. what will i do ?

 Dapat di nalang ako nagsali sa audition or ako nalang naglaba sa aking tshirt. (sigh) KASALANAN KO TALAGA BA ! But, IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG IN DOING WHAT I JUST WANTED TO DO ? I LOVE DANCING SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T GIVE IT UP.  Since i am still young dancing is a part of my life na talaga.I JUST DID WHAT I REALLY WANNA DO.

okay so yun, wala na akong t-shirt..I'm so hopeless na.

 But something really NICE and GREAT happened !

i have 2 plans in order to have the t-shirt... 1st plan is tinext ko friend ko, nagtanong ako if may t-shirt siya sa nstp para sa kanya nalang ako mag borrow but unfortunately wala. By that time, I WAS REALLY HOPELESS AND SAD !. well, now my second choice is that i have a boardmate who is my schoolmate. She's a sophomore already. Then, i plan to ask her to borrow her t-shirt but i'm shy to her, we are not yet that close. So,what i did is that i didn't ask it to her directly, I said it first to ate ken (the caretaker of our boarding house) then ate ken said it to her. Later on, ate ken approached me and said that e check muna daw ng ka boardmate ko if nadala niya because maybe she left it on their house sa province nila. By that time, I was really really HOPELESS AND VERY VERY SAD. !

what i did is that I PRAYED AND PRAYED AND PRAYED TO GOD.

later on, ate ken knocked the door. Then when i opened it may NSTP t-shirt na ! OH MY GOSH. I WAS LIKE :OD gaash ! I'm So Happy and thankful. I CAN REALLY FEEL IT THAT GOD IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME. marami na talagang mga nangyaring ganito sa akin ba.

 yung FEELING NA you were so HOPELESS and SAD. and then you just PRAYED then later PROBLEM SOLVED. yung ganun ? Oh my gosh ! I'm so thankful.

mmm. regarding nga pala sa audition ko. It was fun and nerve wracking ! haha :D hindi ko talaga alam anong pinag gagagawa ko kanina. I just enjoyed it. Another experience na naman :D well, ang daming magagaling uy ! as in. I'm pretty sure hindi na ako accepted. but whatever the result is. It's okay with me. It was worth it. :D it makes me happy. :D DOING THINGS I LIKE AND WANT REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY ! :D pero gusto ko talaga matanggap. if di ako matanggap, It's okay. Maybe this is not the right time or not the right thing for me. Mag audition nalang ako sa acoustic . HAHA :D

that would be all :)
God saves the day !
Godbless yah !

-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment