Saturday, October 22, 2011

Exploring God's Creation


 "AMAZING!" It's all i can say. It's really a great opportunity to have an activity like this. It's not just about learning and having fun but also appreciating what God has made.


I've never expected that i would have so much fun. Actually, It's my first time to go in Talikud Island, Samal and all I can say is that " It was a very nice place." It takes more or less than 3 hours to arrive at our destination but even though it was that long, I've never been bored because of the wonderful views that can be seen anywhere.


When we arrive to our destination, my classmates were so excited to dive and swim. It's because the water is really clear. Fishes can be seen even the coral reefs! It was really nice. At first, I don't want to swim and dive, but the water was so tempting so, I dive in. It will really tempt you. If you don't like swimming, then seeing the water there will let you like to swim. To be honest, I regretted that I didn't try the SCUBA diving because there are lots of wonderful creatures underwater and it will be more appreciated if you will go deeply. But still, SCUBA or Not, you will still have fun.


Having a tour with my classmates, the BMLS 1-I and our ever good looking teacher Sir BEn was really unforgettable. I enjoyed it. After those stressful days, It can really make you stress free. It was really worth it and most of all God is really AMAZING! :)


-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment