Friday, October 14, 2011

OVERWHELMED :)

hi guys ! :) I'm sorry if i wasn't able to write down anything here for the past few days. It's because I'm so busy. Our final exam is next week and i really need to study. I don't want that the grades that will be putted on my transcript of records is low so, I really need to study. But now, I just stop because I wanna tell you something. It really made me feel overwhelmed. see the picture below?
 

It's a chocolate. It was given by my teacher on psychology. Wanna know why? okay, this is what happened. :)

Today, was our last meeting on our psychology subject because next week will be our final exam and we will not meet anymore next week and i guess 'till i will be graduated in college because we'll just gonna encounter this subject once. Its a minor subject actually. So, for the last time we had this activity.

Our activity is like this, Our teacher will give each of us 2 chocolates and she said that we will give it to the person whom we appreciated and whom we would like to give thanks. She gave us 5 minutes only to give it to the person we would like to give thanks and to the person we appreciated. After the activity, we went back to our respective seats and she explains why we had that activity. Well, it's related to our last lesson actually "Social Psychology". Then, she asked some questions like "what did we learned from the activity","what we felt" and etc. And oops! i forgot to tell you, we had given her a chocolate too, many of us gave her a chocolate.So, after those question and answer portion. She said that if she would like to give some of the chocolates it would be "blah blah blah" she gave some of the chocolates she received to my classmates, she called a name and then she stated the reason why she gave it to her/him etc.

I didn't expect that i will be one of those student she appreciated. Well the reason is because of this.

This happened long time ago, i didn't expect that she didn't forget it. Well, we had our discussion that time and unexpectedly my cellphone rang because somebody was calling and i forgot to put it on a silent mode.oooh! Before that discussion, we had an agreement that our cellphone should be putted on a silent mode. So that time,the class was really quiet because our teacher was discussing the lesson then suddenly my cellphone rang so, it really disturbed her. I was really scared. She said "whose cellphone was that?" I raised my hand. All of my classmates looked at me and I really feel ashamed. Then she said, "give me your cellphone". Without hesitation i gave it to her. Then she said that she will return it after the class. After the class, she gave it to me. then i said "SORRY" to her.

I didn't expect that she appreciated what I've done. She said that my reaction is different to those students whose cellphone was confiscated. because according to her, " it's like i don't have reaction at all and because i said sorry to her" :D She said also that I'm a "quiet" person. HAHA :D well, really? hehe. I just can't believe that she had appreciated me. It really made me feel overwhelmed.

From that happening i realized that it is really best to do what is right because you may never know that in just a simple act someone would appreciate it. And doing right will really give you something good in return. I'm really thankful to God. :) another realization and another lesson learned this day :D That would be all for now. gotta study now ! bye ! :))


-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment