Sunday, June 19, 2011

FIRST WEEK OF MY COLLEGE LIFE :)

whoo ! hello guys ! I miss you. I miss writing something here. I'm sorry if i wasn't able to write something here for the past few days it's because i'm busy with my college life. well, as what they've said COLLEGE is different from HIGH SCHOOL. Now i know why.

it's because In COLLEGE, you should be responsible and you should advance study for the lesson. In HIGH SCHOOL, it's okay if you will not study for the next lesson or for the coming lesson because we'll just depend on the teachers. then when it comes to FRIENDS. for me, you cannot really express yourself. you cannot just show them who you really are because you don't know your classmates yet, you don't know them well. You don't know yet their personality, likes and dislikes. Well, i have friends but different from my high school friends. It's because i am much closer with my high school friends than in college friends. Then you will meet different people with different personalities. MAHIRAP MAKIPAG Feeling Close . you know ! well, honestly i'm not a shy type person. I love to make friends. I'm TALKATIVE. But i don't know why this past few days in my college life i became a Quiet person. whoo ! haha NAG TRANSFORM :D FROM TALKATIVE TO MOODY AND QUIET PERSON. haha :D well, i guess its because i'm just adjusting with the new people and environment. Maybe later on I CAN SHOW THEM WHO I REALLY AM. I hope so. I hope they will accept me for BEING ME. I hope that all of my classmates now and i will be closer to each other.

I'm praying and hoping that all of us can passed whatever the circumstances or problems that we'll encounter. Good luck and Godbless to me for the coming days to come. :) that would be all ^_^

-k2i6e6.kaimen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment