Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just Friends .

well, hello guys ! i miss ya. mmmm. Now, I'm gonna tell you something about what i feel.

I feel Happy and Sad. Happy because nagsasabay pa rin kami umuuwi ng crush ko pero sad because i know that i'm not his type and we are just friends. "FRIENDS" (sigh) ganun naman talaga eh... everytime na may crush ako hanggang crush lang... Hanggang friends lang. but its okay. I should accept the fact that hindi pa dumadating yung guy na para sa akin... PATIENCE lang.. i know he will come in the right time. But i'm tired na.. Pagod na ako na palagi nalang ganito. Ang tagal naman. pero its okay ... I know that God is still finding the right guy for me. and I should be happy for that...

(sigh) WHERE IS HE ? WHERE IS HE ? WHERE IS HE ? duh ?! chooks lang yan. HE WILL ARRIVE. patience lang...

Anyway, Today i got a bad news. My teacher before in our CL subject died kanina lang 5pm. As in. I was really shocked..  I can't believe it. Maybe its her time. mabait din kasi yung teacher namin na yun. (sigh) UNEXPECTED talaga. well, sabi nga nila HIRAM lang sa Diyos ang ating buhay. So, prepare nalang talaga.

umm... I don't have nothing much to say. so, i guess yun lang. Ingat Kayo guys. Godbless :D

-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment