Monday, June 06, 2011

Summer's OVER, Back to SCHOOL. New Journey :)


well, yeah ! Goodbye Summer.THIS SUMMER IS THE BEST  (April-May 2011 ) we went to many places :) We went to MANILA,LEYTE,BOHOL,CEBU,TACLOBAN,ORMOC and many more. I had so much fun with my family and relatives :) a lot of First time experiences. gaash ! :D i'm so happy. but that happiness is over because SUMMER's OVER.

BACK TO SCHOOL :( well, I'm not sooo excited for 1st day of class this coming June 13,2011. Instead, i'm NERVOUS but HAPPY because this reminds me that i PASSED a level or a CHAPTER in my life and now i'll be facing the NEXT LEVEL. I'll be facing the NEXT CHAPTER of my LIFE :D . whoo ! I don't know what will happen to me this JUNE 13,2011. New Faces,New teachers,New PEOPLE ! whoo.! I hope they will be kind and nice to me :) May God guide me :)

Now, I'm preparing my clothes and things because this coming June 10,2011 i'll be leaving the place i LOVE, the place where i GROW UP and learned a LOT OF THINGS. I'll be leaving DIGOS CITY, Philippines. (sigh) bye bye.

Hello DAVAO CITY, Philippines ! Hello COLLEGE LIFE !

that would be all :)

-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment