Wednesday, November 16, 2011

GRIEF...

What happened today causes me to feel GREAT UNHAPPINESS...

Today I learned and i realized that I should not only decide or think for myself when it comes to groupings. I should think or ask also others opinion before i will make a decision.

Yesterday, Our teacher in ENGLISH said that we will have a debate about which one is easier. Writing or Speaking. The first thing that comes into my mind was WRITING because for me it is easier especially when we want to express or say something to a person which we cannot tell them personally because we don't have enough confidence and courage to tell it and also if a person don't have the capabilities to speak because of being mute then most probably that person will communicate through writing and for me "ALL OF US CAN SAY OR EXPRESS WHAT WE FEEL THROUGH WRITING BUT NOT ALL OF US CAN EXPRESS OR SAY WHAT WE FEEL THROUGH SPEAKING" specially the Non-verbal people. They would prefer to express what they really feel using their hands like drawing. Drawing is a written language. In ancient times, People use this what we called CUNEIFORM (written symbols) which is the first true written language to communicate. Then in our Filipino 100, I have learned that most people are afraid of SPEAKING than DYING because of being nervous and scared. Then they said that not all the people are good in Writing but for me not all people are also good in SPEAKING. Like me, I'm not really good in Speaking in front of many people specially in SPEAKING ENGLISH. But I just realized that it really depends on a person. We have different STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES. So, I guess both is just the same. When a person can express his/her feelings and is more confident to tell it through speaking then SPEAKING is EASIER. But if a person prefers to express or say what he/she feels through WRITING then WRITING is EASIER.

I just realized that God created things FAIR.

We didn't won the debate but at least I learned something and realized something.At least we did our best and i have experienced an oxford style debate :)

That would be all.
-k2i6e6.kaimen-



No comments:

Post a Comment