Sunday, November 06, 2011

Someday, It will finally found me.

It's almost 12 am and i'm still awake. It's because something's bothering me. Anyways, before that I would like to say sorry for not writing here for the past few days. I'm just busy and sometimes lazy. hehe :) well to be honest, last november 1, I'm planning to write and share my another spectacular experience about celebrating halloween... But the lazy me appears again. So, I wasn't able to write here.

Anyways, like what i said a while ago. SOMETHING'S BOTHERING ME and it makes me think and think and think of it all over again. Am I really UNLUCKY in Love or all the guys i loved is NOT FOR ME because God hasn't found the one for me yet?

I asked this question to myself many times.

mmm, It made me think of I'm UNLUCKY in LOVE because every time i fall for a guy, that guy already like or love someone else and then they won't fall for me.I always fall for the wrong one, wrong timing. It really hurts but all i really need to do is to ACCEPT it but to be honest i'm tired of accepting the truth and "truth hurts".

They said "wait for the right time and don't find love, let love find you" but the question is WHEN? you know, I have a short patience. I also want to experience what most of all the people experience... and that is to be love by the person you love but I'm also thinking that they're right maybe i should just wait for the right time and have a long patience. Maybe those guys i fall for are not really meant for me. Maybe God hasn't found the one for me yet, the one that's better to all the guys i loved and besides i'm still young. I don't need to be in a hurry. There's no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason.

but you know, this just sucks ! it keeps on bothering me. It keeps me think of it. It keeps me ask myself that question. It makes me STRESS. I am really a wimpy girl when it comes to LOVE and i HATE it. ugh !

anyways, 2nd semester is really coming very soon and i like it. I read a lot of status like "I'll do better this 2nd semester" "Be ready 2nd semester" blah blah blah.
It makes me feel nervous and scared but i know i can do this, i can pass 2nd semester and for the coming years and semesters to come for with God always, nothing is impossible :)) and maybe i should just keep my attention and focus to my studies and not to my Love life. I know it will come. Love will finally found me someday. :D

-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment