Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A New Beginning :)

Olah ^_^ I'm happy to say that this would really be the start of something new :)

Today is the end of November 2011 and as this day ends, all those painful feelings (hopefully) would also end. I am happy to share to you that last November 27,2011 we had our Reunion (father's side) and I'm very happy that time because we have gathered and those conflicts and quarrels our family and relatives had are fixed and as I saw their smiles, their laugh and felt the presence of PEACE, I felt overjoyed. It's really nice to see your loved ones happy. :) That was really the happiest day of my life. It's like the one that I asked for a long time to God had already been answered. It's like History repeats itself. Even though there are changes but the joy or happiness that i felt before repeated. And you know what I really like the most? Because before that reunion happened, I am very sad. I felt really down and I felt grief. God is really Good at timing, not only at timing but also at everything! It is indeed true that there is always a rainbow after a rain and it is really true that God answers our prayers at the best time we just have to wait. Anyways, i forgot to tell you the reason why i'm really down or sad before that reunion happened.

Well, as usual, the reason that i felt very sad is... "about that crazy little thing called INFATUATION". Have you read my post entitled "That Possibility"? well, I'm sad to say that there is no way that... "that possibility" would happened. Last Friday night, I just realized that I should stop. I even cried that time because i really realized that he will never felt the same feeling i felt for him. I prayed and asked God to help me fade that feeling so that I would be happy because to tell you honestly, i always think of the guy i like before i would go to sleep and that guy would be the first thing i had in mind after i woke up in the morning. it's the cause why i feel sad everyday because i know that... that guy don't feel the same way and the worst thing is I want to stop thinking of the guy i like but i really can't. He is really a terrible nuisance.
But I'm happy to say to all of you that after i shed tears and prayed to God. I felt comfortable. I felt joy in my heart. It's like those sadness that i felt had gone away as the tears came out of my eyes. I know that God has answered my prayers. According to Revelation 21:4 "He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain, for the old order has passed away."

I know that God has a reason why He let me feel that way for a long time and it's because he wants me to learn. He wants me to be strong. He wants me to be patient and I thank God for that. God is really Good. God is really WITH ME AND US. He has a reason for everything. HE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

We should just trust and believe in HIM. Right now, I'm happy. With God in our hearts, ALL IS WELL :) AMEN!


that would be all :D
-k2i6e6.kaimen-

No comments:

Post a Comment